Friday, March 03, 2006

Pendulum


You don’t say this anymore
I know, you say that all the time

You don’t love me anymore
I know you love me more than anything else in this world

You’re not the same anymore
You’re the one I always wanted to be with

What do you want for dinner?
Eat this, I didn’t feel like making that.

I don’t have anything to wear
I think we’re running out of wardrobe space

I think you should buy this for yourself
Who told you to buy this?

I hate it
I love it

I know
I don’t know

Life’s a couplet that may not necessarily rhyme but one still enjoys it…

4 Comments:

Blogger Jolvin Rodrigues said...

uh huh...:)

Friday, March 03, 2006 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

blogs bring out the best in ppl? :)

Saturday, March 04, 2006 4:19:00 AM  
Blogger Abhijeet said...

I think they let you be what you are...being best is one of em :-))

Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well said!

Sunday, March 12, 2006 4:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home