Wednesday, March 22, 2006

One



I can’t remember anything
Can’t tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside I feel to scream
This terrible silence stops me
Now that the war is through with me
I’m waking up I can not see
That there is not much left of me
Nothing is real but pain now
Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please god,wake me

Back in the womb it’s much too real
In pumps life that I must feel
But can’t look forward to reveal
Look to the time when I’ll live
Fed through the tube that sticks in me
Just like a wartime novelty
Tied to machines that make me be
Cut this life off from me
Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please god,wake me


(courtesy Metallica – One)

One of those compilations that I just can’t get off my head. What were they going through when they came out with One?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i came here so that i could comment on your previous post, "you arent a prolific blogger after all, are you?". And there you go and ruin my aspiration! you blogger, you!

Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger Abhijeet said...

What's wrong in deviating to something that's close to your heart and maybe aint that hep/cool with 'other' bloggers with great photography skills :-)

Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:59:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch!

Nothing wrong - just happy that you are becoming a prolific blogger after all!

Friday, March 24, 2006 2:53:00 AM  
Blogger Jolvin Rodrigues said...

they were high on dope....:))

btw it will help ur case if you also comment on someone else's blog...(get the hint?)

Monday, March 27, 2006 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home