Sunday, August 27, 2006

42 Weeks – Emotions, Anxiety, Joy, Responsibility



“We are pregnant, not just you love”. Why should I be left behind? “We’ve just traversed through 12 weeks”. Maybe, my way of ensuring that she realizes that she’s not going through this alone.

Phew! The journey till now has been a mixed bag of emotions, anxiety, joys and the realization of responsibilities. I must admit, it’s not easy, but its fun too.

I’ve always jokingly portrayed myself as an MCP. Mind you, jokingly. But, trust me it’s not easy being a woman. She goes through such drastic and so many a changes that chances are that if a man had to go through all this, he would’ve given up for sure.

Now that I’ve gained some experience after all those regular appointments, books, internet and of course her, I am probably at ease. I said probably because my ease is relative and is based on how I perceive it. My other half feels that I’ve lost it (I think she even ended it by saying ‘completely’).

A man’s role is limited to ensuring that she gets all the love and care. “Nah, I should be able to contribute more, do more”. Dude, at least do that first.
Hmmm…I need to find out ways to get appreciated for ‘what I am doing’.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

all the best you two! enjoy! :)

Monday, August 28, 2006 3:40:00 AM  
Blogger Jolvin Rodrigues said...

The most enjoyable phase of life methinks....take care and enjoy

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 2:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is pretty well!

http://32url.com/?an1W
automobile car insurance insurance online quote

Friday, February 16, 2007 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home